District 13 International Art Fair Paris 2019
9, rue Drouot
After Moniker Art Fair in New York and the Urban Art Biennale in Germany, Fousion Gallery is delighted to present its outstanding selection of the new contemporary art movement universe for the first time in Paris.
Artworks by Miss Van, Peca, Bruno Pontiroli, Mono Cieza, Dilka Bear, Will Barras and Julia Benz will be shown at Drouot, District 13 International Art Fair, Booth 13A, from the 25th until the 29th of September 2019.
For Urban and Contemporary Art
While many people wonder about the frontiers between urban and contemporary art, Drouot decides to bring all this world together at the 2nd edition of District 13. The aim: reflect the various subcultures evolving around Urban Art with a refined selection of galleries among the most important, representative and influent of this scene.
- Miss Van
- Will Barras
- Julia Benz
- Dilka Bear
- Bruno Pontiroli
- Mono Cieza
- Preview: Wednesday 25th of September from 3pm to 6pm
- Private viewing: Wednesday 25th of September from 6pm to midnight
- Press preview & Private viewing: (invitation only) 26th of September
- Thursday, 27th of September – 11 am – 7 pm
- Friday, 28th of September – 11 am – 8pm
- Saturday 29th of September – 11 am – 8pm
- Sunday, 30th of September from 10am–7pm (auction at 3pm)
- 1-day pass: 10€ / 4-day pass: 15€
- Free for children under the age of 12 and disabled people
- Ticketing: bit.ly/district13artfair