O.Two – real name James Carey – born in 1979, lives and works in London. A member of Wizard Kings artist collective, Carey takes his graffiti heritage as a starting point of progressive explorations. Teenage delinquency is transformed and refined into a Post Graffiti texture of abstract gestures, but never disclaimed.
The paintings depart from the concrete material qualities of the offenders' favourite tools – spray paint and industrial enamel. Speckles and scratches, blotted and blurred, O.Two offers a spiritual passageway between the dirty tunnels of Subway Art and Art Informel.
Working initially with spray-paint on large scale murals, he has built a working process that when applied to canvas, lures the viewer into mists of dark, ambient colour illuminated by bold, abstract gestures. The works are intricate, refined adaptations of a distant teenage delinquency. They offer glimpses of a guilty rhythm, hooded themes and vieled motives. As member of the Wizard Kings he participated at the W / K show curated by sheOne 2016 at Fousion Gallery Barcelona and has been presented at international fairs as Blooom Art Show / Art Fair Cologne.
- Fousion Finest 2021 – group show at Reial Cercle Artístic, Barcelona
- The Unresolved – new collaborative works by Will Barras and O.Two, Fousion Gallery, Barcelona
- In Between Space, Time and a Pattern of Chaos – group show at Fousion Gallery, Barcelona
- War – group show featuring Death Spray Custom / Benedict Radcliffe / Dave White / Will Barras / Damien Hirst and others at HM Electric Gallery, London
- Distilled – group show at Thames-Side Studios, London
- HEX Coda – duo show with Andrea Riot at Punto618 Gallery, Turin
- W/K group show – group show curated by sheOne at Fousion Gallery, Barcelona
- The Black Arts – group show at Superchief Gallery, New York
- Un Dessin est beau si la ligne est Vivante – group show at Le Pilori Museum, Niort (France)
- rockGroup – duo show with sheOne, Backwoods Gallery, Melbourne
- Write Now: Hang Fire. Bristol. Group show with Sofles / Gary / Roid / Felipe Pantone / Niels 'Shoe' Meulman and others.
- A Study of Camouflage: Backwoods Gallery. Melbourne. With Aaron De La Cruz / Augustine Kofie / Jaybo Monk / Madsaki / Petro and others.
- FLUX – solo show at Centre Intermondes, La Rochelle (France)
- Space/Squared – group show at White Walls Gallery, San Francisco
- A Major Minority – group show at 1AM Gallery, San Francisco
- Phosphene Smoke – solo show at Gamma Transport Division, Edinburgh
- Wider than a Postcard – group show at Breeze Block Gallery, Portland (USA)
- Graffuturism – group show with Futura / Poesia / Duncan Jago / Graphic Surgery / Haze and others at Soze Gallery, Los Angeles
- Futurism 2.0 – group show with Jerry Inscoe / Duncan Jago / Boris Tellegen / Poesia / Derek Bruno / Augustine Kofie and others at Blackall Studios, London
- Team Rex – group show with Blade / Henry Chalfont / Duster / Shoe / Tek 33 and others Red Gallery, London
- See No Evil – Art Festival, Bristol
- Metal Lourd: rockGroup™ – duo show with SheOne at CNAR Niort, France
- Megadef: rockGroup™ show – group show at Out Of Step Gallery, London
- No Comply – group show with Will Barras / Luca Ionescu / Meggs / KR / SheOne and others, Sydney and Melbourne
- All Right Pal – group show with Futura / Daze / Stash / SheOne / Dave White and others at Recoat Gallery, Glasgow
- Calibrating Delinquency: rockGroup™ – show with SheOne, as part of Designers Block. Highbury Studios, London
- Nude – group show at Covent Garden, London
- Artistic Vandals Part II – group show at Sartorial Contemporary Art, London
Lucid Union – group Show with Danny Sangra / Chrissie Abbott / Rob McNally / Yuko Kondo and others at Kingly Court, London
Artistic Vandals Part I – group show with James Jessop / Martin Lea Brown and others at No More Grey, London
- Talking Walls – Group show with Nick Walker / Mudwig Dans / SheOne / Paris / Eko and others at Arnolfini Gallery, Bristol
- Gra[ff]ite – group exhibition of Drawings at Crewest Gallery, Los Angeles
- One/Two: rockGroup™ – duo show with SheOne, Covent Garden, London
- Black Letter – solo show at Best, London
- Streetwise 2 – group show with Doze Green / Kami / Logan Hicks / SheOne / Scrawl Collective at Kunsthoff Gallery, Berlin
- 5eme Edition Festival Art et Hip-Hop – group show at Cultural Centre du Arts, Niort, France
- Urban Dreams 2 – group show at Palais Des Beaux Arts, Charleroi, Belgium
- Le 4eme Mur – A series of mural collaborations with Will Barras, Niort (France)
- Valkyrie – Collection of collaborative paintings created with Aston Martin for the launch of their Valkyrie hypercar.
- The Underbelly Project – Installation piece, with Ron English / Revok / Faile / Meggs / Roa / SheOne / Logan Hicks and others, Brooklyn
- Matsuri – A series of Live painting performances at 93feetEast, London
- Matsuri – Live painting performance at 93feetEast, London